Play by Post Redux

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The second of Thalric's play by post forums to be created, hopefully this one wont break.

4 posters

RL Game coming soon.

Thalric
    Thalric
    Admin

RL Game coming soon. Empty RL Game coming soon.

Post  Thalric Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Ok so I'm going to be running a game in REAL LIFE (tm) off the forum in Easter time and want to know who is in.

It'll be a 42 point buy Level 9 Gestalt sandboxstyle game.

Post your characters and their backgrounds/goals/motivation here so I can start to get a coherant plan together for what'll happen.

CHANGE OF PLAN!

32 point buy
    Level 20 spellcaster, you are all in a party sent to fight against another party of level 20 spellcasters. The winning spellcaster gets their character made into a Demi-God in community world.

Rules of Engagement:

The entire multiverse is the battlefield.
    No time manipulation spells.
    No Summining/Calling extra creatures or minions.

There are a couple of safe zones that you may discover across the plains where it is discouraged to fight in due to local residants.

On a few planes there are Epic Level Artificers in their floating magic stronghold willing to sell extra magic equipment which you are unlikely to find anywhere else.

Last edited by Thalric on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lucernus
    Lucernus

RL Game coming soon. Empty Re: RL Game coming soon.

Post  Lucernus Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:16 am

Level 9 Chaotic Good Warlock/Swordsage
    HP = 62/62
    AC = 26 (not including shortsword)
    Bab = Melee +10/5, Ranged +10/5
    Fortitude +7, Reflex +13, Will +13, Initiative +6
    Str 10, Con 14, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 16(18), Cha 16(18)

Feats = Shadow blade, Weapon finesse, Two weapon fighting, Adaptive style, Point blank shot, Precise shot, Weapon focus (Dagger, shortsword, sai, saingham, unarmed strike, spiked chain)

Skills = Balance (14), Bluff (15), Climb (10), Concentration (14), Diplomacy (15), Hide (14), Intimidate (15), Listen (16), Martial Lore (12), Move silently (14), Sense motive (16), Tumble (14)

Specials = Eldritch blast 5d6, detect magic, Damage reduction 2/Cold iron, Deceive item, Fiendish resilience 1, Quick to act +2, Discipline focus (Shadow hand), AC bonus, Insightful strike (Shadow hand), Sense magic, Defensive stance (Shadow hand), Evasion

Ivocations = Frightful blast, Hideous blow, Summon swarm, Fell flight, Walk unseen

Known Manouvers (14) = 1st - Clinging shadow strike, Wolf fang strike, Distracting ember, Burning blade, Counter charge, 2nd – Shadow jaunt, Emerald razor, Flashing sun, 3rd – Flesh ripper, Strength draining strike, Mind over body, 4th – Obscuring shadow's veil, Strike of the broken shield, 5th – Hand of death

Readied Manouvers (7) =Obscuring shadow's veil, Emerald razor, Distracting ember, Flesh ripper, Mind over body, Strike of the broken shield, Counter charge

Stances known (4) = Island of blades, Assassin's stance, Shifting defence, Holocaust cloak

Equipment = Elven chain, Flaming Shortsword, Frozen Shortsword, Bracers of armour +3, Cloak of resistance +3, Periapt of wisdom +2, Mask of charisma +2

Gold = 1000

Sevar had always been mistrusted wherever he went when people found out about his infernal abilites. Even when he trained under his Swordsage master, the other potentials always avoided him and would refuse to partner with him. As a result, he was partnered with the master himself, and quickly became top of the class. When he left, he vowed to use his abilities for good - partly because this is what his master wished, but more privatly because he hoped that one day he would be accepted for who he was and that people would judge him by his actions.
    Thalric
    Thalric
    Admin

Post  Thalric Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 am

I want all players to post their sheets on here by the end of sunday night and bring a copy with them on the most probable date of tuesday. Failure to do either will result in penalties that may greatly affect your chances of sucess.
    nidog
    nidog

Post  nidog Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Brenan (Brand) Yervich is a Man with greying hair and a passion for the quiet life. He has scince retired from his adventuring carreer with the phrase "saving the world gets boring after youve done it 3 or so times" He should be home with his wife, Yenna Yervich, a devout worshipper of Inaedai. She and him have finnaly settled down and have had 2 children. Brand was summoned by the gods for one final adventure, whith ttrue retirement at the end.

sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=291368

I think thats it, in the deadline, boohya. I wouldnt set deadlines If I myself cant follow them, that would just be hypocrytical.

You Know I cant spell.
    thefangster
    thefangster

Post  thefangster Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Oh sure, give a deadline at the last minute, good thinking

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=289872
    thefangster
    thefangster

Post  thefangster Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:12 am

I'd say it went well, all in all

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:33 am